Immortal Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinsyndew's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinsyndew

Kinsyndew

Kinsyndew's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kinsyndew   Kinsyndew's Application Empty2010-12-20, 06:50

Name: Kinsyndew
Korean to English Translator
Experience: None in scanlating, but have translated other documents and do verbal translation (in daily life)
Free time: limited due to school but it is winter break right now, so... I will prefer proofreading but also would like to try translating occasionally
Project I would like to work on: I have no preferences for now - I love almost all manhwa and manga xD.

ps: did I apply correctly? Was I supposed to PM or post elsewhere? >...< I'm sorry - I tend to worry about little things like that. And was I supposed to use my real name?
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Kinsyndew's Application   Kinsyndew's Application Empty2010-12-20, 07:52

*Tackles Kinsyndew to the ground*

Tyre, its a Korean translator! Get the ropes!
Must...not...let...this one...get away...

*Hogties Kinsyndew and drags her/him back to the staff room*

Last edited by Irie on 2010-12-20, 07:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://immortalabyss.forumotion.com
Kinsyndew

Kinsyndew

PostSubject: Re: Kinsyndew's Application   Kinsyndew's Application Empty2010-12-20, 07:55

O.....O
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Kinsyndew's Application   Kinsyndew's Application Empty2010-12-20, 07:59

hehehe, we've got you now, little translator.

Come with us quietly, and I will give you a cookie. lol
Back to top Go down
Kinsyndew

Kinsyndew

PostSubject: Re: Kinsyndew's Application   Kinsyndew's Application Empty2010-12-20, 07:59

... Cookies are nice =D.....
Back to top Go down
Kinsyndew

Kinsyndew

PostSubject: Re: Kinsyndew's Application   Kinsyndew's Application Empty2010-12-20, 08:01

*looks around*...

and I love how you decorated the staff room?... =D.......
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Kinsyndew's Application   Kinsyndew's Application Empty2010-12-20, 08:09

lol

Yeah, isn't it great?

Just need a few more cleaners shackled to the left wall, a typesetter or two chained to the counter... and we'll be perfect. XD

haha, ok, we better stop spamming the recruitment thread, or Tyre's gonna kill us when she finds out. XD
Back to top Go down
tyresonance
Admin
tyresonance

PostSubject: Kinsyndew's Application   Kinsyndew's Application Empty2010-12-20, 10:50

Irie wrote:
lol

Yeah, isn't it great?

Just need a few more cleaners shackled to the left wall, a typesetter or two chained to the counter... and we'll be perfect. XD

haha, ok, we better stop spamming the recruitment thread, or Tyre's gonna kill us when she finds out. XD

*Glares at Irie* Irie... stop tackling and threatening new staff!! You will scare the newbies. *proceeds to shackle and cover up Irie's mouth.*

*beams a smile at kinsyndew* Ignore her. Welcome to the team! You will be our very first Korean Translator. Now I have to go look for those korean raws. I know I have them somewhere....

Anyways, Please come onto our irc channel. This is pretty much our main form of communication though we can conform to other ways, we just like hanging out with our staff and talk to them personally. If you dont know how.... then the easiest way is to go on mibbit (click Here) , select IRCHighway, enter the name you want to be seen as and enter #i-a (no spaces) as the channel.

>.> I should make a post of this in the staff section, so i dont have to go through the same spiel every time...

PS. Yeah, I kinda expected people to make a new topic for their application. It would have been fine until Irie decided to go into her antics in the TL recruitment thread *gives another glare at irie*

If you have a further questions come to irc or email/PM Irie or I or you can post somewhere on here...

Edit: Split topic from recruitment thread and made this one.
Back to top Go down
http://immortalabyss.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinsyndew's Application   Kinsyndew's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinsyndew's Application
Page 1 of 1