Immortal Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chihayafuru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Irie
Admin
Irie

Chihayafuru Empty
PostSubject: Chihayafuru   Chihayafuru Empty2011-01-19, 19:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chihayafuru 002yu6

Synopsis by J-SiS:

All her life, Chihaya's dream was to see her model sister become Japan's best... That is, until a quiet, unassuming transfer student named Arata tells her otherwise. A dream, he explains to her, is something she needs to work at herself.

Arata plays a competitive version of a traditional Japanese card game--known as Hyakunin Isshu--in a way Chihaya has never seen before. After taking Arata's place in a game, Chihaya discovers she has a passion for it. Now Chihaya wants to become number one in the world, the Queen of Karuta.

Chihayafuru won the 2nd Manga Taisho Award.

Releases:
Volume 1- JSIS releases

Volume 2
Back to top Go down
https://immortalabyss.forumotion.com
siddharth

siddharth

Chihayafuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chihayafuru   Chihayafuru Empty2011-03-30, 06:34

Thanks a lot for the release but it feels so bad that such a wonderful and original series is being released so slowly and so far behind its current status in Japan which is contrary to what happens with shonen/seinen mangas as good as this one. And it saddens me that ordinary mediocre shouju/josie (or belonging to any other genre) mangas are getting scanlated but this is slow especially when its very rare for me to find a shouju/josie that I feel is good(and even in between them this is great).

Though I may not be able to help in anyway right now(and damn it sucks and days like this make you wish if you had known Japanese then you could have scanlated it all as quickly as possible and did what this manga deserves as the raws are in good quality and pretty cleaned) but I hope that releases will be faster and we could catch up to its current status soon and thanks a lot again
Back to top Go down
Natzumi

Natzumi

Chihayafuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chihayafuru   Chihayafuru Empty2011-11-19, 08:10

thanks so muuch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chihayafuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chihayafuru   Chihayafuru Empty

Back to top Go down

Chihayafuru