Immortal Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IA Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irie
Admin
Irie

IA Rules Empty
PostSubject: IA Rules   IA Rules Empty2010-11-19, 07:57

Here at IA we are very laid back and easy-going. You should feel free to speak your mind and express yourself in any way you like. However for the sake of keeping the peace, there are a few rules we'd like you to keep in mind:

1) Don't post any kiddie pr0n! Actually, don't post any pr0n here period. Why in the world you would want do that, I dunno. Just don't it. It could get us into a lot of trouble. If you need pr0n, just shoot me a pm and I can direct you to your place of interest.

2) If you want to upload our releases to any online readers, know that we require a 3 days waiting period.

3) I won't tell you you can't cuss or piss people off, but please do mind your language. Try not to say anything you wouldn't want your mother to hear.

4) Try not to double post, or do one word post.

For now we will let you do pretty much what you want. Please be mature enough to keep things within limits. If problems arise, however, we will be forced to add more rules, and we don't wanna do that. So be nice, be courteous....and we can all get along.
Good work:

Back to top Go down
https://immortalabyss.forumotion.com

IA Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortal Abyss :: Welcome ^^ :: Start here-
Jump to: