Immortal Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vreiya's Lounge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-21, 05:30

Greetings to all IA member! ^^
Gosh i don't know what to say *lack of social skills* Freaking out!!!
This is my first time stepping on the world of scanlation and joining the group itself
Awhile ago i sign up for the cleaner so I'll do my best and hopefully find many new friends through this!

SOOOO in this lounge feel free to roam around, relax, and let's talk about everything people!
Back to top Go down
tyresonance
Admin
tyresonance

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-22, 19:15

Huh? Wait are you Rei? The one that talked to irie? *Blinks* Why don't you come on IRC then? You can meet the staff, gossip (okay, not really but still you get juicy insider stuff) and we can help you out if you need guidance on how to edit.... We don't bite, okay well, at least i don't. Irie's another story...Vreiya's Lounge 776807
Back to top Go down
http://immortalabyss.wordpress.com
Irie
Admin
Irie

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-22, 23:17

Yeah tyre, she is the cleaner I was telling yu about earlier ^^
Hiya, Rei. Welcome to IA.
Back to top Go down
https://immortalabyss.forumotion.com
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-23, 01:41

hehehe call me anything but rei is fine Happy
actually yesterday i checkup on irc but everyone is idle :breeze:
i guess the time diffrence @.@~
Back to top Go down
tyresonance
Admin
tyresonance

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-23, 10:55

Vreiya wrote:
hehehe call me anything but rei is fine Vreiya's Lounge 751550
actually yesterday i checkup on irc but everyone is idle Vreiya's Lounge 678130
i guess the time diffrence @.@~

Errr.... :X I don't know what to tell you then >,>. I'm pretty much on from 12:00 to 1:00 in -5 GMT timezone. If its before or after that... well then most of us are either sleeping or working or busy. Most ppl become active 19:00-24:00, so I guess if you arent able to come earlier then you can just stick to the forums i guess... Well if you need help just post in the training ground section or in the staff lounge- OH, wait... you're not marked as staff :B. Will mark you as staff then. You'll be able to see the staff section next time you come back on.
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-23, 18:31

Okay okay i'll be sure to haunt the training ground la la la la la
Oh waw now im blue great! Thanks alot tyre!
Back to top Go down
tyresonance
Admin
tyresonance

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-23, 18:41

Vreiya wrote:
Okay okay i'll be sure to haunt the training ground Vreiya's Lounge 874684
Oh waw now im blue great! Thanks alot tyre!

eh... I haven't quite gotten the time to finish setting that up. Maybe i'll get to that tommorrow and have a full set of stuff for noobs to work on... Right now I have to finish Di[e]ce... Oh and both Irie and I are on right now on IRC so come if you can ;D
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-24, 04:50

Sure I'll wait as long as it takes and dropping by irc if i can. Good luck on diece! But i can't wait for katana's new chappie XD Oh yea one more thing, what's the standard size that IA use?
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-24, 07:59

Standard size for what, dear. ^^
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-24, 08:03

By the way, Rei...how are you with editing?
I remember that you are still new at this right?
Can you clean or typeset? ^^
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-24, 17:10

Standard size for the page, like 700px for width and such @.@~
I can clean but haven't try typesetting, if u want i can try learning it Happy
It's funny on IRC i just woke up and u already left hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-24, 18:10

1400 1200 height....width is whatever resizing to 1400 1200 height will make it. ^^
As long as the height is 1400 1200, its good.

Heh, how about I give yu a chapter of something to clean?

Heh, I was cooking, so even when I was on IRC, I was afk.
Its just my mum and me cooking for 7 people, so I didn't any free time today. Heh we made so much food.

Last edited by Irie on 2010-12-25, 07:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tyresonance
Admin
tyresonance

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-24, 22:53

EH... I've been afk half the day... Just got back home actually. Wait 1400 height? I've been telling people 1200px height @-@... Gaaahhh!!
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-25, 07:50

no problem. If you've been telling ppl 1200, then we will just use 1200 from now on.
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2010-12-25, 10:13

Irie wrote:
1400 1200 height....width is whatever resizing to 1400 1200 height will make it. ^^
As long as the height is 1400 1200, its good.

Heh, how about I give yu a chapter of something to clean?

Heh, I was cooking, so even when I was on IRC, I was afk.
Its just my mum and me cooking for 7 people, so I didn't any free time today. Heh we made so much food.

Sure, i've been dying to try cleaning some chapter to the point i look ikoku meiro's raws and clean jpeg's footprints hehehe
Well holidays is here got a lot of time to spend. Cooking for 7 people? wow o.O
Oh yea,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-01-04, 21:17

hah~ its nice to have a place to pour down your feelings, lets start!

These days, i've been looking for a manga that will make my eyes covered in tears dunno why but im starting to be an m i guess :P~ i checked on all the recommended manga and started reading it. After awhile, i finished reading red river and start again on basara. Only with 2 or 3 chapter in the beginning my tears drops away and soaked my pillow gahhhh! its a stupid feeling but i like drowning in teaarsssss
god, please remove this pleasure of crying N-noooooooooo
But i find that basara is a good manga if u r a fast reader because usually i finished 1/3 of the manga in one day but this one stopped me ~_~
Maybe its because i havent cried for this past 3 years, my dog disappeard and emptied my stock of tears i guess.
Hahaha its good revealing your feelings when u dont have someone to talk to i feel very very refresh XD

Oh by the way its a sad thing i cant appear everyday on irc while u guys are there i would be sleeping preparing for next day of school sucksssss >.<
Call me anytime if u need someone to help u clean but i cant guarantee that my skill
will come to your expectations~ Thats why i don't think i can trust myself to be cleaning a series hope u guys will pardon my lackness. *kneel*
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-01-19, 04:13

Random present for lil Rei:
Vreiya's Lounge Pumpkinchocolatechipcoo
=============================
Rei, I do that too... XD
Crying is a great stress reliever...
hmmm....I'm trying to find this one shot I read a while ago about a spirit that lives in a tree... but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
It's beautiful, simple, and poignant... and it moved me to tears...you should totally read it... XD

I'll let you know if I find it!
Back to top Go down
Kinsyndew

Kinsyndew

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-01-19, 04:40

oh I think you're talking about the oneshot Kon no ki Konoha - it's so cute and simple and beautiful xD

If it's not the right one, sorry, but this one is really good!
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-01-19, 04:57

Yes!
That's the one.
Kinsy yur a genius!
I've been looking for it for the last half hour.
hehe, good work.
I'd give you a cookie, but I'm all out after making the rounds about the neighborhood here. :P Next time for sure...
-----------------------------------------------------
Read this one, Rei:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=28924
It's so good
pervy onion
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-01-20, 03:41

uwaiiii~~ thanks for the cookies X3
i'll read it for sure hehe
this lounge is pretty empty for a lounge maybe next time better be a diary Happy
stop by anytime irie, kinsy!
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-02-11, 03:06

Since this is my place i'll pour some story to live it up!
i never share this with my friend because it will ruin my image and people wont stop teasing me for this.... so this place kinda like my secret hideout and only a little chance that my friend will see it!

Here goes,

This week, my school is holding an event and we're inviting other schools to participate such as basket ball, athletic, and soccer competition. Today is the last day for the competition and tomorrow is the closing. Btw, i won second place on the 400m dash XD. Okay not important, soooo yesterday, i went cheering on our school's team who's competing to go to final. The game is starting and I, there, not cheering our team, but, staring at a guy who's in the opponent team! AND I SCREAM in my heart KYAAAAA! totally hot sexy cute guy wearing glassesssssssssssssssssss <3<3
Oh he's very good at basket... scoring many times, and when he got the ball, he kinda have a habit i think that is putting his tongue out like when we're seeing a delicious food! when he starts to do that i just "OMG!" And i just can't stop staring at him pervy onion
When i'm dazing there watching, it kinda slip out of my mouth saying " *sigh* the one with glasses" and my friend in the left said " i know it! he's cute right!!!! omg omg awww he's very very cute!" and my friend in the right start talking about him too haha so he is a guy that can make every girl melt XD

Dunno how long i've been realising this fetish i had... maybe a year ago or two years or maybe at 5 grade seeing how i totally fallen in love with a boy who's cute and kind wearing glasses at 4 grade gyahaha
I don't like all guys who's wearing glasses but only a few of them!
like someone cute wearing them but not when taking the glasses off... cute face...kind.... *sigh* but sometimes when i say he's cute and handsome my friend says no he is not XD
I tried searching the cause of this me liking guys with glasses and maybe one of the reason is..... CONAN! i like to read them a lot years ago but not now and i remember a part of it when he's trying to hide his identity.. talking about how glasses can make a person diffrent and such! and now, it really affect my brain.
Glasses do make:
- some guys look cute and handsome
- look smarter altough they're not smart
- sometimes gives out the kind personality vibe or coolhearted type
- making me feeling anxious like he's face is like this but how about when he took off his glasses and vice versa

I feel like when a guy is wearing glasses, it'is a plus for him I <3 thee
but many of them can't pull it off haha
well maybe there's many reason or something that makes me love guys with glasses and i haven't discovered it! but i will somehow.. Happy
-the end
Back to top Go down
Kinsyndew

Kinsyndew

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-02-12, 04:04

Ah, Conan... I still fail to understand how Ran does not know your identity yet...

But it's true, glasses can make someone look really different xD People are used to both sides of me since I wear glasses instead of contacts when I feel lazy...
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-02-13, 05:55

Hehe thanks for visiting kinsy!

Well, that part, i think Ran is suuuuper innocent and simple thinking so yeah she will not think the impossible to be possible..... but she's not that blind about conan resembling shinichi so its okay XD la la la la la

do you wear the colored contacts or the plain one? there's so many options now and the colors are great! something like the design have evolve too, i think i see geass somewhere LOL
how i wish to wear glasses in the future but i will regret it somehow Ooooh!!
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-03-18, 06:23

ah... next story to fill up my diary
maybe im blushing or crying when i write this post
today's post has a title, that is

This complicated and crazy thing called LOVE

Okay, everyone, maybe you can look up a little the moment i tell you guys how i've fallen in love with a cute and kind boy wearing glasses at 4th grade...
Everyone has their own little love story and my love story is the complex drama type that somehow after hearing that people will just shout be a couple already and its not that easy to do....
We.. who's a boy and a girl who didn't know each other back then.. suddenly hit by the chain of faith (okay that's going overboard) and we just struck to be compatible in that split of second.
If i remember clearly, we were listening to our teacher explanation about something and as we sit on the floor, we are free to choose our place. I just happen to be sitting next to him, and i glance a little to his notes..
And it just appear! a picture of Loki in his broom stick (altough i never see him riding one in the manga) [note: the title is matantei loki] godddd! i was just... this guy has the same interest...
and taking the initiative to talk about it. we ended up talking about it and got scold by the teacher somehow XD and i was talking that i had finished the 1st story and start searching for the sequel.. he then told me that he had the 2nd story completed and he wants to borrow the 1st story because he didn't have it.
I just say okay, i'll lend it to you. The next day and after that i totally forgot about the promise and he made a call to my house, i was blushing for a second when he was speaking to me because i just develop interest in him. He just reminded me to bring the book the next day. So the next day i brought the book
over to school. he then read it at school anddd something bad happen! at the end of a chapter there's a picture of loki with the norn sister and the norn sister is kinda...ugh not wearing anything but it didn't shown anything dangerous! Argh! the guys at my class who's reading beside him starts to laugh and tell me about it. I feel embarrassed about it and mad at my friends who's so childish
Bring it!
He then asked my permission to bring the books home cuz his bro wants to read it too. i impulsively taking anger on him saying i don't want to lend it and making some excuses and then his face just look dissapointed! how i regret that time and remembering it till now! All hope is lost...
So, the story goes on and i just can't remember some part of it It...cant be...
Somehow luck always been on my side, i came across many chances where i have to do a group work with him and so on... Oh and there's this time where we are going to take a class picture. I sit on the front row because im not tall enough -,- and suddenly the teacher asked him to change his sit next to me so the pic will be proportion enough. in my heart *oh thank god for giving me this chance again so i'll have a picture to remember all my life for my first really intended crush* Must... be... strong
Gahhhhh suddenly my other teacher asked another boy to sit next to me because its not crowded enough in the front row *my hopes come down It...cant be... so now i have a pic that i still kept... the position is like
girls-me-other boy-him huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i regret it :(
that's one interesting part in the 4th grade with him and another chance come up! this play i was going to do... the teacher are going to announce our role... suddenly i became the main female character oh and that's not the important news, the thing is in the ending we always line up and sing a song i just had the chance again he was put next to me how happy i am and now im searching desperately for that vid! the 4th grade is over with me hiding my feelings
Okay nexttttttttttt.....
my memory has lost some data and go through to the 5th grade...
me and 2 other girls are studying for an upcoming exam..
we take a break from studying and start the girl talk. Who had your crush on? thats the question... it was hard for me and i just said i had no one that's interest me (its true though).. and my friends started to push me and a former crush is fine.. i said his name but i explain to them that it's only a "was" feeling and blurting how he's change now and everyone just has a scary and grinning face making me worried.
---- to be continued

sorry folks continue sometimes later when no one is home
just can't stand anyone behind me looking at what im writing la la la la la
my sweet story that i've been keeping secret from others I <3 thee
the complex part is later XD
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-04-15, 04:07

meh i've decided not to tell the rest of the story XD
its not good to keep holding on the past - as some manga teach me that -,-

on the other hand, YAAAY! next week i'll be starting my holidays on friday and 1 week after that im free. My senior is having national exam so we get to relax. Of course i'll pray for their success on the exam and getting on the school they wanted I <3 thee
Back to top Go down
aries_girl

aries_girl

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-04-15, 11:34

Hi Vreiya,
I've never formally visited this lounge ....Gaaah that must be corrected! Aww, you're not going to tell the rest of the story? omg omg!! jk.

By the way, VK is updated monthly. Sagakure did it for quite a while, but now some other group is doing it. It's up to Ch. 70 ... you can find all the chapters up until 6~ something on her site which is: sagakure.livejournal.com
Another resource for VKness is the: community.livejournal.com/vampire_knight
that site often has translations before the chapters are formally scantalated and other random vk fanfictions and stuff.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty2011-04-16, 22:30

Thanks ariess~ im going to check it right away la la la la la
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vreiya's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vreiya's Lounge   Vreiya's Lounge Empty

Back to top Go down