Immortal Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aries_girl's garden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aries_girl

aries_girl

Aries_girl's garden Empty
PostSubject: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2010-12-18, 17:56

Hi! My name is aries_girl and I like chocolate.

I'm currently a proof reader but haven't been assigned any projects yet

so ... yah. la la la la la
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2010-12-18, 20:53

Why another paradise?... How about...
Aries's chicken farm XD
Aries_girl's garden Chickenfarm

And don't you worry, darling... hohoho...Once the tlers are done with finals,
we will work you like a slave...
Aha...ahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
https://immortalabyss.forumotion.com
tyresonance
Admin
tyresonance

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2010-12-18, 22:55

ERM..... *sweat Drop*.... Yeah. Irie's going over board on the slave thing. But yeah, our tlers are kinda preoccupied with exams right now so its been slow up until now. But you'll get your turn on a project pretty soon~. Oh and welcome to the team. Don't forget to stop by sometime in our irc channel and say hi to the rest of the staff.
Back to top Go down
http://immortalabyss.wordpress.com
Decadent Cupcake

Decadent Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2010-12-20, 06:04

カップケーキです!よろしくね!

Hi there! Cupcake here! I'm gonna try translating soon, so I look forward to working with ya :D
How about Aries_Girl's garden! I think it sounds better than Paradise.
Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2010-12-20, 08:49

Oh sweet.
This is perfect.
Then when your script is done, we'll have Aries proofread for you, cupcake. ^^
Aries is very skilled and she joined us as the same time as you, so you guys will make a good team for sure.
Btw, I like the sound of Aries's garden...lol...much more charming than the chicken farm thing. XD

Aries, cupcake is gonna translate Hanayashiki no Juunintachi for us. ^^ It's a good series, from the author of Blood+. I think you'll enjoy working on it, too. ^^
Back to top Go down
aries_girl

aries_girl

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2010-12-20, 11:29

Aries_girl's garden does sound nice but I don't know how to switch the title.
a_g's Chicken farm would sound very unique. lol
Hanayashiki sounds interesting and kind of funny. I can't wait for the chance to proof read it.

I'm a real noob when it comes to the IRC but I'll set it up on my computer. :)
Back to top Go down
tyresonance
Admin
tyresonance

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2010-12-20, 11:40

Switched the topic name for you aries.

As for IRC, both irie and I started as noobs too. Actually irie's still a noob. I'm slowly learning and getting out of the noob status >.>. If setting IRC is too hard, there is always mibbit which pretty much makes IRC a no brainer. I did it the hard way and got an actual client. If it weren't for tutorials on how to set it up, I would have been sooo lost... >.<
Back to top Go down
http://immortalabyss.wordpress.com
aries_girl

aries_girl

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2011-01-17, 21:23

Since this is my garden, I can be as random as I'd like.

Winter has some great aspects, like being cold rather than too hot (I'd take being very cold over being hot any day of the year) and there is snow, although snow is a double edged sword.

Snow is beautiful to look at (especially in blizzard like conditions, or even when its falling gently in the sky ... when you're inside, of course.) but it really sucks when you're trying to walk through it and the side walk hasn't been plowed yet or it's snowing really hard and you have to get to work or school. The worst aspect of snow is shovelling. sweating I'd rather walk through a blizzard to get to the store rather than shovel snow. But, with snow also comes snow ball fights and that's fun .... and you can't forget down-hill skiing. That is the funnest winter sport to participate in ...

The worst part of winter is not the cold (of course not), or shovelling the snow (there's too much!) but the fact that it gets dark really early. At this point the days are getting longer, but it still gets dark at around 3:45 and is pitch black by 4:15 (well not really because of street lamps).

Winter (well, the end of fall as well) has some redeeming qualities and is awesome because it marks the opening of hockey season. While I don't like playing (me in sports? Aha...ahahahahahaha. except for down-hill skiing) I love watching the NHL and watch friends play in tournaments.

If you've read to the end of this post, congratulations. Here's a piece of digital chocolate. Bye Bye

Back to top Go down
Irie
Admin
Irie

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2011-01-19, 04:26

A cookie for Aries:
Aries_girl's garden Spring_Wedding_Favor_Ideas_5848399
For being such a good girl and proofing all those scripts for us... heh
============================================================

Aries...it snowed and rained yesterday where I live... Then it iced over before I could get outside and shovel... so now my back aches like $#@!&*$

I feel old...
Back to top Go down
Decadent Cupcake

Decadent Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2011-03-21, 12:03

I saw you have a Kyuubey on your profile. It looks awesome. It's too bad that Episodes 11 and 12 are postponed. I was so looking forward to them.
Back to top Go down
aries_girl

aries_girl

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2011-03-21, 13:16

I was looking forward to episode 11 too. Must... be... strong

Hopefully it won't be postponed for too long. But on the other hand I'm glad that they postponed it because Urobuchi himself said that normally he only looked at the final product several hours before it aired, so the quality would have been bad had it aired last Thursday.

I can't wait for the result! (It better air this Thursday though Rawr! just joking)
Back to top Go down
Decadent Cupcake

Decadent Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2011-03-21, 22:59

I don't care what Urobuchi-sensei says, Kyuubey's is evil. Is he even telling the truth about trying to prevent the heat death of the universe?
Back to top Go down
aries_girl

aries_girl

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty2011-03-22, 12:07

There are going to be SPOILERS so go watch episode 10 before you read the rest.

Spoiler:

As for Kyube being evil ... I don't know. I would lean towards yes, but if we as a species were put in the same position, what would we do? I think that we'd do the same. If we wanted to preserve the lives of our species, and the very universe itself, what are a couple of humans who didn't read/ ask for the fine print?

He's definitly morally responsible though. So we might have a surprise considering an animator gave a possible spoiler that
Spoiler:

Edit to add link. It's under March then Megami Magazine and it's the interview of the animator
http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Translated_Official_Documents#Chidamari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aries_girl's garden   Aries_girl's garden Empty

Back to top Go down

Aries_girl's garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortal Abyss :: Members' forum :: The Neighborhood-
Jump to: