Immortal Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cyclobenzene

cyclobenzene

Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria  Empty
PostSubject: Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria    Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria  Empty2011-03-14, 17:41

So... First things first, I'm getting around to making this because the data from my lab is too depressing to look at... It's all sorts of ugly, and the prof is thinking we had some crazy arse side reactions take place... Gaaahhh!!

So... Lemme see here... Well, I'm a chemistry major, which is all kinds of fun. Often leaves me bruised and battered. Owieeeeee (these are all kinds of fun..)

Ah well, enough about that. I'm a proofer on occasion(it's what I normally do elsewhere) however I'm working on figuring out typesetting.... Kind of. ......!.......
Right now its Chiha that I do some work on, maybe... Hopefully? Either way, I'm trying! Must... be... strong

What else can I say... Oh. I asked this question on fb, but apparently people are too scared to answer... So are you folk brave?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

PostSubject: Re: Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria    Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria  Empty2011-03-15, 03:24

wai wai wai cyclo~ you're here~
*looking at the question*
can't think of anything suitable for answering that ....Gaaah

oh! oh! give me your best food here! first person to order is free right? im currently broke All hope is lost...
btw where do u come from?
Back to top Go down
cyclobenzene

cyclobenzene

PostSubject: Re: Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria    Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria  Empty2011-03-15, 10:47

Thanks Vreiya!

Yeah, its a tricky one... My friend in physics told me "I don't know! Isn't that why we are in sciences?" And no one else can figure it out either N-noooooooooo

Sure! First person can be free... Lemme see... Eto... Let's try making a grilled cheese sandwich from.... Hmmmm.... Tree bark to make the bread, and.... Oh! Egg shells to make the cheese. That should do the trick, it should be ready for you in about 3-4 days ^^ Good work

I'm from the world's second largest country, and the world's largest exporter of elbow room, Canada! So it's probably a good thing that winter is my favourite season.
Back to top Go down
aries_girl

aries_girl

PostSubject: Re: Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria    Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria  Empty2011-03-15, 13:31

You're from Canada too? Awesome! As for being brave, I don't know it depends on how you define brave. I get frightened by silly things like heights, but I still went up the peace tower when I was touring parliament and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Vreiya

Vreiya

PostSubject: Re: Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria    Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria  Empty2011-03-16, 04:23

O-Okay.... i'll wait and see the food later ......!.......

I guess there's alot of people from canada huh? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria    Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyclobenzene's Cafeteria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortal Abyss :: Members' forum :: The Neighborhood-
Jump to: